Monday 13 August 2012

Becoming The Organic Convert

I had a huge wakeup call early 2012. I was browsing Facebook (stalking maybe…), when I noticed a beautiful cousin of mine posting various articles and pictures of organic living. Curiosity bit me. I had a look. And I have not stopped looking.  My eyes have been opened to a whole new world that really shouldn’t have been a ‘whole new world’. Have I really been that naïve? How could I have been so unassuming and ignorant whilst living a life so unhealthy, so toxic?!

So began my journey of becoming a healthy and organic human being, just the way we were supposed to be. This blog will chart my journey through this transformation.

I sincerely hope my personal experience can help you become an ‘organic convert’ too. That’s why I will share information and advice on how to make successful changes. I will also share great resources and handy websites to guide you along the way.  I encourage you to ask questions and provide lots of feedback. I will aim to post information that you request!

So please, join me and let’s go back to how we’re supposed to be.
Xx Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment